Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Feeling great!

Even though I have not been completely successful at eliminating all processed foods, I have been feeling a lot better overall since starting the Legers Eat Fresh diet.

I have felt lighter and healthier and (well, if I'm going to talk about my diet I'm going to talk about how it affects my body) I'm no longer gassy or bloated. And I'm even on my period right now, which is when all women are supposed to feel bloated, right? Not me.

I'm going to work out today, and that makes me so excited. In addition to this diet, I also recently started the Couch to 5k running program. I think it's funny calling it Couch to 5k, in my case, because the only time I ever sit on the couch is when I am nursing my son. But, I am going from being out of "running" shape to hopefully in "running" shape, and I am using this program as guidance. I used to be a college athlete, and since having kids, I have never found the motivation to get back in shape. Now I'm doing it.

I'm going to go enjoy my breakfast (2 boiled eggs, 2 small oranges). And, if you're interested in seeing what we're eating throughout the day, I am tweeting about it. I'm LegersEatFresh (that's a no-brainer, huh?).

No comments:

Post a Comment